Irish Architecture Foundation - Dublin, Ireland
apply before March 26, 2023
Tasks: Administration, Communication, Management
Topics: Community Engagement, Empower & Participate
Experience required: Intermediate
Language: English is sufficient
Established in 2005, the Irish Architecture Foundation (IAF) is an independent organisation dedicated to the promotion of architecture as culture. We encourage people to engage with their built environment, to inspire new ways of thinking about architecture.
Open House Dublin 2023, Ireland’s largest festival of architecture, takes place October 7-13.
This year’s festival will feature expert-led tours of private and public buildings across the city and county, an extensive outdoor programme of walking and cycling tours, a programme of events designed for young architecture enthusiasts and a week–long series of public talks and workshops.
We are looking to recruit an Events Officer for Open House Dublin and to support the IAF’s role in Open House Europe. The successful candidate will work closely with the IAF team and report directly to the Open House Manager.
- Manage the Open House online registration process for tours and events and coordinate all relevant website content
- Coordinate the production of the Open House talks series including venue and equipment hire, scheduling and liaising with participants
- Coordinate all relevant risk assessments/public health requirements for participating buildings and architects
- Liaise with PR consultants and graphic designers as required and support the IAF Communications Officer in executing the Open House communications strategy
- Support the Open House Manager in the delivery of the Open House Europe programme
- Assist with the volunteer recruitment process and work with the volunteer coordinator to ensure volunteer requirements are met for all participating buildings and events
- Respond to general enquiries
- Assist in creating surveys and reports as required
- Support the wider IAF programme as required