Universidad Politecnica de Cartagena - Cartagena, Spain
apply before November 23, 2023
Topics: Circularity, Innovative Constructions, Natural Materials
Experience required: Intermediate
Language: English is sufficient
THE POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF CARTAGENA ANNOUNCES A CALL FOR TENDERS FOR THE CONTRACTING OF THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERSONNEL FOR R&D+I ACTIVITIES TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF GROUP I (RV-387/23).
Current R&D&I activities:
– ” Beautiful,sustainable, together: validation of the New European Bauhaus approach for the reimagination of publicc buildings as boosting projects for the transformation of their neighbourhoods “, reference 101113886-LIFE22-ENVES, financed by the COMMISSION OF THE EUROPEAN COMUNITIES. Budget item 30.05.18.9672 541A 642.10 (code: 2023/00190/001)
Applicants with sufficient merits may be recruited, within a maximum period of 3 years, if personnel needs are subsequently detected for R&D&I activities within the framework of the R&D&I activities framed within the aforementioned line of research, provided that the profile of the new
and when the profile of the new contract complies with the provisions of this call for call for selection.
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED:
– Preparation of research reports
– Advice and management of new projects
– Articles derived from the group’s own work
– Performance of laboratory tests
– Other activities of the Advanced Science and Technology of Construction group