QLab Think Tank GmbH - Bremen, Germany
apply before March 26, 2023
Tasks: Education, Management
Topics: Community Engagement, Empower & Participate, Policies and Cooperation
Experience required: Entry-level
Language: English is sufficient
Take part in one of our five-week InnovationSprints as an expert or working student. InnovationSprints and become part of a curious and creative team. Together we develop innovative solutions for livable cities through renewable energies, sustainable architecture, infrastructure and new mobility. You have time and desire to dedicate yourself to our next challenge from 02 May – 08 June 2023.
What we need from you:
You are studying for a master’s degree, have completed your studies in business administration, energy management, history, graphic design, innovation management, computer science, logistics, product design, psychology, or urban planning, or can contribute other expertise.
You are a team player, curious, visionary, self-disciplined, reliable, and result-oriented. You speak English well and with pleasure.
In the QLab you will:
- Be accompanied by people with many years of experience in innovation, agile working practices, and sustainability.
- Receive valuable suggestions from experts in various fields.
- Part of a network dedicated to sustainability.
- Learn and experience new methods.
- Receive appropriate remuneration.
- Receive a certificate of attendance.