MATT+FIONA - London, United Kingdom
apply before 20230130
Tasks: Communication, Education, Hands-on & Crafts, Planning & Design
Topics: Community Engagement, Empower & Participate
Language: English is sufficient
MATT+FIONA – LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
apply before January 30th, 2023
MATT+FIONA is a social enterprise that empowers children and young people to shape their world. We do this through an innovative strategy of action and engagement: BUILD, LEARN and CONNECT.
The Assistant Programme Manager (2 days/ week) will oversee day-to-day delivery of MATT+FIONA programmes and projects. The purpose and outcome of the job is to support in the development and extension of BUILD, LEARN, CONNECT, in order to reach more young people and in turn empower them to feel that they have a say in their built environment.
• Supporting the directors, Programme Manager and Programme Coordinator to develop programme strategy
• Supporting funding initiatives, bids and possibilities including writing and preparing bid applications for funding with directors’ guidance as needed
• Build project coordination and management from inception to delivery including working closely with directors and project manager to develop designs and tailored education strategy for projects.
• Project and programme evaluation and reporting, including the delivery and production of illustrated/written documents
• External public communication through update of website and social media feeds
• Communication with external partners, sponsors, and funders
• Attendance at public events to promote the initiative
• Helping to build and manage positive relationships between participating schools and MATT +FIONA from initial partnering through to delivery, documentation, and evaluation of collaborative projects
• When possible, attending and supporting in-school workshops to support the programme, document processes and collect direct feedback from teachers and students
• Maintain high programme quality through regular observation, communications with participants and adherence to agreed evaluation procedures
• Support positive stakeholder relationships by providing regular updates and reports on activities to funders and sponsors
• Support the directors to ensure safeguarding and MATT+FIONA best practice in working with children, young people and schools is observed by partners and volunteers at all times.